Table of Contents
Updated by FibreStream
Freshbooks account creation/access is not required to issue payments or update payment methods with FibreStream. Once you've signed up with FibreStream, invoices are sent automatically via email and represent the next 30 days of service. All invoices are sent via email. Paper invoices are not available. At the bottom of your invoice, the payment terms are noted:
You can pay either by credit card, online banking or PAP (pre-authorized payment) via your financial institution. For credit card payments, we accept VISA, VISA debit and Mastercard.
To view your invoice and make a payment
- You will receive your first invoice via email. Once received, click on the "View and pay" link :
- On the right side of the invoice, you will se a "Recurring Payment" section:
- Enter your payment information. By default the "Pay future invoices automatically" trigger is enabled. If you wish, you can leave it in the enabled position to save your card and automate future payments:If you do not wish to keep your credit card number on file, change the trigger to the off position:
- Click "Pay".
To make a payment via online banking
To make a payment via online banking, you will need your FibreStream account number. Your welcome letter (sent by email on the day of activation/installation) contains your account number for online banking.
Your account number is also located below your first and last name on your invoice.
- Sign into your bank’s online banking site.
- Add Fibrestream or Fibrestream Inc as a payee.
- Enter your account number and follow your bank’s instructions.
If, after 4 business days the payment hasn’t posted, please contact our support team for additional assistance.
To set up automated debit payments
- Please contact your financial institution or access your online banking portal to set up automatic debit payments. Most financial institutions allow recurring payments to be automated via their online banking portal. Void cheques or their equivalent are not accepted for PAP.
To update automatic credit card payments
- Open any invoice sent by FibreStream and click on the "View and pay" link :
- On the right hand side, you will see a "Recurring Payment" section. Select "Update Credit Card":
- Enter you new credit card information and select "Save Card":