What do I do if I have a complaint?

FibreStream Updated by FibreStream

If you have a complaint about your FibreStream service, we would first recommend that you contact our support team by email at support@fibrestream.ca or call us at 1-888-316-5813. Our team would love to help.

If you've contacted our support team but are dissatisfied with the resolution or believe you have not attained a desirable resolution, you can also contact the CCTS.

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach asatisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.

Was this article helpful?

9-8-8 and Suicide Prevention

Is FibreStream a ULC certified phone provider?